Businesses generating hazardous materials may be eligible for the Very Small Quantity Generator (VSQG) Program. The VSQG program offers an affordable way for eligible businesses to properly dispose of hazardous materials.
- Generate less than 220 pounds of hazardous materials per month
- Store less than 1,000 pounds at any one time
In order to participate in the Agency’s VSQG program, you’ll need to complete a VSQG Business Packet and make an appointment to deliver your materials. For select items, we also offer pick-up and transport, for an additional charge.
Contact us to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our hazardous materials disposal services.
Business hazardous material disposal prices can be viewed HERE.
Examples of VSQG materials include:
- Aerosol cans
- Automotive fluids
- Landscaping chemicals
- Alkyd and oil paints
- Stains and varnish
- Flammable solids, liquids and fuel
- Solvents and parts washer
- Roofing tar and asphalt coatings
- Photo chemicals such as fixer and developer
- Acids, bases, caustics and corrosives
- Oxidizers, swimming pool chemicals